The purpose of The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation discussion boards are to provide a location where users may exchange information, opinions, thoughts, or theories in an atmosphere of mutual respect. The site is meant to promote awareness, education, and communication about the current status of treatment and research in the field of Cholangiocarcinoma.
The information expressed is not medical advice. The discussion boards are not intended to replace the services of a trained health professional or to be a substitute for the medical advice of physicians or other healthcare providers.
Contributions by The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation Moderators are based on their own knowledge and personal experience; they do not reflect the opinions of The Chomangiocarcinoma Foundation.
The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation does not review messages or confirm the validity of information posted on the discussion boards. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
By using the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation discussion boards, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You may not use the discussion boards for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws
- You may not post material that infringes on the individual rights or on the privacy rights of others
- You may not post material that is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, or otherwise violates any law
- You may not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other unauthorized solicitations
- You may not engage in conduct that inhibits any other person from using the discussion boards or which exposes anyone else to any liability or injury
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the Foundation immediately by email at email@example.com. The Foundation reserves the right to deny or remove any posting.
Site users agree to indemnify and hold harmless the site owners, operators and sponsors from any claim, loss, or damages arising from the use of the discussion boards.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between use and the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation with respect to use of the discussion boards and any content contained therein. By entering areas on the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation discussion boards, the user agrees to these terms and conditions.