Save the Date
Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation Annual Conference
February 3-5, 2016
Salt Lake City, Utah
Patient and Caregiver Sessions
February 3, 2016
Basic, Translational and Clinical Research Sessions
February 4 - 5, 2016
Patients and Caregivers Live Webcast
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
3:00pm – 8:00pm (Eastern Time)
Because patients living with cholangiocarcinoma have a direct stake in their own medical care and are in a unique position to provide input, CCF has expanded its Annual Conference to include programming that addresses questions and concerns that are important to patients and their families. Patients and caregivers—having experienced the disease firsthand—will learn about cholangiocarcinoma, share their personal experiences, and contribute to future efforts to further cholangiocarcinoma research.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email and instructions for joining the webinar from Michael Montenegro firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay to watch the webcast?
No, it is free to participate in our live webcast.
Am I required to register for the live webcast?
Yes, you must Register in order to receive the instructions to join.
What are the system requirements for attending a webinar?
On a PC
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Cable modem, DSL or better Internet connection
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
- Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection, a microphone, and speakers. (A USB headset is recommended.)
On a Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard or newer
- Intel processor (1GB of RAM or better recommended)
- Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection, a microphone, and speakers. (A USB headset is recommended).
- Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection, a microphone, and speakers. (A USB headset is recommended).
On an iPad, iPhone or Android device
- Free GoToMeeting app from the App Store or Google Play
- WiFi connection recommended to use VoIP
What if I don’t receive the instructions from Michael Montenegro?
First check your junk mail folder then send an email to email@example.com
Do I have to be logged-in the entire time?
No, you can log in and out of the webcast as often as you like.
How can I ask questions during the webcast?
Click on “Questions” in the right window pane then type your question. Include your first name and State or Country. The on-site Moderator will ask the question on your behalf.
What if I am not available to join the webcast?
This event will be recorded for post-event viewing via YouTube and the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation website.
What if I have a technical problem?
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) who provided funding to support the live webcast and patient/caregiver sessions.