Save the Date
Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation Annual Conference
January 31-February 2, 2018
Salt Lake City, Utah
Salt Lake City Tour Information
Participants should meet at in the Marriott lobby on Friday, 2/3 at 8:45 AM; tour departs at 9:00 AM.
RSVP’s (to firstname.lastname@example.org) are required by Wednesday 2/1 at 5 pm, however the tour is offered at no charge to patients and caregivers.
Tour will last up to 4 hours and will include:
- Temple Square: historic buildings and world-famous gardens
- State Capitol Building: majestic architecture and spectacular mountain views
- This Is The Place Heritage Park: Mormon Pioneer Trail, monuments and museums
- Historic Mansions: Drive through historic districts with mansions and cathedrals
- University of Utah: oldest university west of Missouri
- Pony Express Station, historic Fort Douglas, Trolley Square, Union Pacific Depot, and dozens more of Salt Lake City’s top attractions
Several photo/restroom stops will be included along the way. Following a world-famous Tabernacle Organ Recital at Temple Square at noon, the bus will depart at 12:15-12:30 and visitors may either get off at The Gateway District stop to participate in the Charming Charlie CCF fundraiser, or return to the Marriott hotel.
Guests choosing to get off at The Gateway District stop will be required to provide their own return transportation.