2018 Annual Conference | January 31 - February 2, 2018 | Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
ICRN Industry Forum
Cholangiocarcinoma is a silent killer with an estimated 10,000 patients diagnosed each year in the United States and with very limited treatment options. Due to the unmet need, many companies are committing significant resources to find an approved treatment for cholangiocarcinoma.
The International Cholangiocarcinoma Research Network (ICRN) recognizes this commitment and is proactively working with industry to accelerate drug development for patients by providing a forum for industry to present clinical trial concepts and receive feedback, as well as open the door to potential partnership and collaboration opportunities.
The 3rd Annual ICRN Industry Forum(s) will be held at the CCF Annual Conference on Thursday, February 1 and Friday, February 2 from 12-2pm.
Industry participants may apply to present their concepts to the members of the ICRN in three ways:
30 minutes - INCUBATOR SESSION
Each 10-minute closed-door presentation will be followed by 20 minutes for dialog including questions and discussion. A written summary of feedback from attendees will be provided, as well as contact information for those attendees interested in communicating further post-session.
10 minutes - INFORMATION ONLY SESSION
Each 10-minute closed-door presentation will be followed by written feedback from attendees, as well as contact information for those attendees interested in communicating further post-session.
About the panel:
- The panel will consist of 20-40 clinical and scientific experts from North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
- A complete list of ICRN member institutions and more information about the group can be found here.
About the presentation:
- ICRN leadership will select a limited number of industry partners from the applications received to present in either the “Incubator Sessions” or “Information Only Sessions”.
- Decisions on who will be invited to present will be based on the group’s level of interest in the presentation, the number and types of applications received, and the availability of time.
- A presentation fee will be required for companies that are selected. This creates a significant cost savings to that of an industry-sponsored advisory board.
- “Incubator Session” presenters (30 minutes) - $15,000 Presentation Fee
- “Information Only Session” presenters (10 minutes) - $5,000 Presentation Fee
About the session:
- Selected presenters may discuss early clinical candidates, drug targets and clinical trial studies, or inform the panel about the status of ongoing trials in cholangiocarcinoma.
- All attendees will receive copies of the selected applications to provide pre-event background information and context prior to the presentations.
- Confidentiality Agreements will be executed prior to the event.
- Companies will be provided with an outline or template for their presentation prior to the event to ensure consistency. Any visual aids needed for presentations should be brought to the event on a jump drive.
- Industry companies who are invited to present may not hold ancillary functions or meetings with medical professionals during the ICRN Industry Event. CCF will strictly enforce a blackout period during this event at the request of our members.
- Two complimentary registrations to the Annual Conference are included with Industry Event participation ($600 value).
- Participation as an Industry Event presenter is separate and apart from any support a company might wish to provide as a corporate sponsor of the CCF Annual Conference.
- The deadline to submit applications is December 15, 2017.
- Applicants will be notified by December 22, 2017 if they have been selected to present.
Application Deadline is December 15, 2017
Thank you to our supporters...
Funding for this conference was made possible (in part) by a Eugene Washington Engagement Award from the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) allowing 30 patients from around the world to take part in all facets of the conference including speaking, attending sessions, roundtable discussions, and networking events.