Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Registration for 2021 is now closed
Marathon - Sunday, October 10, 2021
The fundraising minimum for the 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon is $1,250.
How to Participate:
- Please fill out the 2021 Chicago Marathon Contract and submit to Meredith McGuffage, TeamCCF Coordinator.
- Set up a personal fundraising page.
- Once the fundraising page is created and the contract is signed, the TeamCCF coordinator will email a unique link to register for a free bib for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
Once you complete this process, CCF will reach out to provide you with:
- A welcome packet with a TeamCCF training shirt and awareness bracelets
- Supportive emails throughout your training
- Private social media pages to communicate with others on the team
- A racing singlet one week prior to the marathon
- 18-week coach-led training
- Meet and Greet the weekend of the race for you and one guest
- Fundraising incentives including a TeamCCF water bottle, visor, hats, and sweatshirt.
Contact Meredith McGuffage, TeamCCF Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.