The CCF Annual Conference
The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation’s annual program seeks to develop sustainable participation of the medical and research communities in the field of cholangiocarcinoma by providing a forum for:
- Knowledge. Increase knowledge central to the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and cure for cholangiocarcinoma.
- A New Perspective. Present a diversity of perspectives focused on clinical, basic, and translational research.
- Stimulate. Stimulate multi-disciplinary, cross-institutional collaborations.
- Innovation. Foster dialogue and inspire innovation.
Further, because patients living with cholangiocarcinoma have a direct stake in their own medical care and are in a unique position to provide input, CCF has expanded its Annual Conference to include programming that addresses questions and concerns that are important to patients and their families. Patients and caregivers—having experienced the disease firsthand—will be invited to learn about cholangiocarcinoma, share their personal experiences, and contribute to future efforts to further cholangiocarcinoma research.
Who Should Attend
- Nurses specializing in oncology, intensive care, and palliative care
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Government Regulators
- Patients, Caregivers and others invested in the field of cholangiocarcinoma