1 year

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    tiff1496

Thank you all!

ilias

Tiffany. All the very best and look forward to getting your good news soon

Cheers
    Ilias

jeffsmomdad

Tiffany, this is just one of many more to come. We are praying for a clean scan and that Dr. Javle will have good news for you on the 6th.

Bob & Nancy
    (Jeff’s Mom & Dad)

wallsm1
    Spectator

Prayers for a clean scan!! Glad you are feeling well!

Susie

gavin

Hi Tiff,

I know that you must be worried, but lets go with your feeling good right now. Feeling good sounds good to me so maybe focus on that if you can. You know that I’m sending you a ton of positive thoughts and wishes for your upcoming scan. Stay strong and stay positive and you know that we are all on board with team Tiff!

Hugs,

Gavin

marions

Tiff….to know that you are feeling good brings tears of “joy” to my eyes too. You hang in there, dear Tiff; we are behind you, all the way.
    Hugs,
    Marion

lainy
    Spectator

Hi Tiff, I will take your tears as tears of joy. One year is amazing in itself and there will be many more anniversaries to celebrate, I just feel it! Can’t wait to hear what Dr. Javle says. Sending you tons of prayers and love.

pamela
    Spectator

Happy 1 year Anniversary Tifferooni!! May you have many, many more. Love you girl!! Don’t cry. Be happy you are doing so well!!!

lisacraine
    Spectator

Happy Anniversary….praying for many more…let’s grow old together..hugs xxo

Randi
    Spectator

I guess our anniversaries can be a mixture of happiness for being here and sadness for having had to go through what we have.

Congrats on your anniversary anyway and good luck with your scan and doc appointment.

(((Hugs)))
    -Randi-

tiff1496

I have been fighting cc for 1 year today! I don’t know if I need to be happy or cry. So many different emotions today.
    I have scans on the 5th and see Dr. Javle on the6th. Please pray we get good news.
    I’m feeling good, but I tend to worry.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.