12 Years!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bglass

Hi Randi,

Chiming in with our board colleagues on how delighted we are to hear from you, and to celebrate with you this amazing 12-year milestone.

Regards, Mary

gavin

Hi Randi,

As always it is great to see you here again each year! Always brings a smile to my face when your name pops up on the boards every time!

And for sure, you give so much hope to so many people every time that you post on the boards, especially in this section! Kicking butt big time you are!!

Thanks so much once again for dropping in on us all and as always, I look forward to seeing you post again next year! And of course any and every time that you post as well!

You take care too,

Gavin

Hannaha
    Spectator

Thank you Randi for sharing your story! I’ve read through your past posts and your experience is quite an inspiration.

-Hannah

Randi
    Spectator

Hi all,

It’s that time of year again…my annual post reporting my latest survival years. Today it is 12 years since the lifesaving surgery (Whipple) that saved my life, followed by 6 months of chemo.

It is also the 27th anniversary month of surviving breast cancer and the 22 year anniversary of surviving thyroid cancer.

As ironic as it sounds, I am a very lucky person. Married 40 years, 2 wonderful healthy daughters, and a “bonus” life.

This disease is so brutal, I post here every year to give hope.

Take care everyone.

-Randi-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Survivor Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.