2 1/2 year scan – clean!!

Discussion Board Forums Good News / What’s Working 2 1/2 year scan – clean!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Randi, i just realized i meant to come find your update. I am so glad to see this.

wallsm1
    Spectator

Great news!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Susie

Randi
    Spectator

Thanx Pam! I just pray that everyone can win over this disease!!

pamela
    Spectator

Hey Randi,

This is the first time I have seen this post. Just wanted to let you know I am thrilled for you about your good news. You give the rest of us HOPE. Never feel guilty for fighting and winning over this beast!! You are awesome!!

Love and hugs to you,

-Pam

Randi
    Spectator

Thanx all!

julieanne

I am so happy for you! Enjoy your health!

nancy246
    Spectator

Congratulations Randi! I love reading good news! It does give everyone hope and hope is what we live with. Now relax and enjoy! Life is good. Hugs. Nancy

Eli
    Spectator

Randi, congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and thank you so much for sharing your wonderful news. Don’t feel guilty for one moment… you do give hope to others.

Randi
    Spectator

This discussion board has been a god-send for me and I cry about the sad news and rejoice in the good news with everyone as well.

You guys are all so generous and I so appreciate it. And yes, I pray for a cure everyday so that everyone can post in this section!

-Randi-

kris00j
    Spectator

Randi:
    Don’t feel guilty! I want that hope that maybe I’ll get to post something similar in a couple of years. I just hold out the ope that the longer I fight the better my chances are that someone somewhere will find a cure. Who knows? In 2 years we might be able to all post good news. Or 3 or 4. I just hope and pray that I’m alive to see it. And to say it.
    I’m sure everyone reading this agrees with me. (and yes, I am jealous!!! But I wouldn’t take your good news away from you for the world!!!)

Hugs,

marions

Randi…..For as long as this discussion board has been in existence, we have dealt with this issue. There are those who are concerned that their “not so good news” may be upsetting to some whereas those with “good news” are worried to cause upset for the opposite reason.
    We are dealing with an unpredictable cancer and it would be unfair not to share all aspects of this disease. We don’t censor postings and we should not hold back from sharing news whichever spectrum of the disease it addresses.

Hugs,
    Marion

lainy
    Spectator

Randi, NEVER feel guilty as it is survivors like you who give everyone hope.

Randi
    Spectator

Thanx everyone! I almost feel guilty posting good news when so many are facing so much. But my wish is to be that person that I looked for when I was first diagnosed and came to this site, the one i searched and searched for who had good news, that would give me some hope, something to hold on to.

Sounds sappy when I write it, but I know you understand what I mean.

((Hugs))
    -R

marions

Randi….how much better can news be? I am thrilled.
    Hugs right back at you.
    Marion

lulu07
    Spectator

Chica…Woooo Hoooo and a woot woot for good measure! This is such wonderful news for a very wonderful person!
    Nancy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.