2 Doc Visits Done

Discussion Board Forums General Discussion 2 Doc Visits Done

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    gavin

Agreed Momma! I’ll be jumping over as soon as I can for a cuppa. Look out for my head appearing over the fence!!

heather

Yay!! So glad to hear this!! Your a special lady Lainy!! I hope your feeling better by the time you read my post!!

Not hard to love you!!

Heather

clarem
    Spectator

Liking, liking, liking:-)

lainy
    Spectator

Gavin, thanks, son. No nap yet, we got too busy here. Maybe later.
    We need a cuppa!

moneil
    Spectator

Lainy, I’m so happy for you! That’s wonderful news!

Best Wishes,

Michelle

pfox2100

Lainy that’s wonderful news!!!

mcwgoat
    Spectator

Take care Lainy – hope you are able to rest comfortably today and the flu symptoms go away. Great news about being cancer free!!! Good luck with the blood test.

Mary

gavin

Yay!! Brilliant news Momma!! Cancer free is such a good phrase to hear, never get tired of that at all! Hoping that this teeny weeny shadow on your liver turns out to be nothing to worry about. And of course, hoping that the Humira is working as it should be. $850 for a blood test, that’s scandalous!!!!

Hope you managed to get a nap today too!

mparsons
    Spectator

Lainy,

So glad to hear your positive report. Now I just continue to pray they can get your UC symptoms under control. Thanks for the update.

Mark

kris00j
    Spectator

Lainy,
    Yay for cancer free! I hope the lesion turns out to be nothing…
    I cant believe the blood test is so expensive! I sure hope it’s covered.
    Feel better, Chicky!

lainy
    Spectator

Yesterday went to my GI guy and while progress is slow he is NOT Unhappy. Scheduled for colonoscopy August 19th in the morning and a special blood test to see if the Humira is working. The test has to be sent to California and they come to the house to take it. This is wild. If the insurance covers it my co-pay is 250.00 if not I pay 850.00! His assistant is pretty sure it will be covered but one does not know until the Insurance Co. is billed by this company, Prometheus.

So, some people take vacations, I go to Doctors!

Just got home from my ONC…CANCER FREE…… Oct 1st will begin my 5th year Cancer free!
    The only new thing is a lesion on my liver. So small it is just a tiny teeny shadow. She is ordering an Ultra Sound in 3 months. She feels I have had enough radiation and is hoping it will show up on the Ultra Sound. I am not going to worry about it as lots of people have lesions here and there.

Of all days I am having one of my days with flu symptoms from the Humira. So, going to sleep for awhile. Stayed tuned.

Love Me

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.