2 years

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Have a wonderful trip to Florida. You all deserve it! And two years is a great milestone!

gavin

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for the pic, love it! My fingers are crossed for the radiation for your mum and I so hope that it goes well for her! Please keep us updated on how things go and loads of positive thoughts are coming your way from over here.

Hugs,

Gavin

daisy
    Spectator

Just want to clarify….the chemo killed the nodes. Radiation next week for the tumor. I will keep you all updated.

middlesister1

Daisy-

Thank you for the hope and wonderful words of advice to new members. It is so uplifting to read the good news posts- keep them coming!!!

Best wishes,
    Catherine

marions

Diasy….it worked – great picture and wonderful report. Gem/cis cleared the nodes and follow-up radiation killed the remaining tumor. How much better can it be?
    Agree, we need to advocate for our loved ones and stay up on the latest and newest information. You have done so all along. Congratulations to your Mum and to you.
    Wishing for continued success.
    Hugs,
    Marion

lainy
    Spectator

Hello Daisy, so good to see your smiling face! Pretty good news about Mom and hope she continues on the upward curve! Your image came through nicely, Great picture and very nice pool!
    Thank you for the update and sending my best for you and your family and of course Mom!

daisy
    Spectator

I tried to see if I could copy a picture of my mom here…no luck. It’s been 2 years since her surgery and while the cancer has returned we are no longer living in a hopeless place. On 2 short years I have seen so much advancement with this disease that I wish anyone being diagnosed would never read old information….it is so dated!!! People can and are living longer with Cholangio….the trick is this….BE YOUR OWN ADVOCATE!!!! doctors have old info. IF THEY ARE PUTTING YOU ON THE TYPICAL GEM/CIM… Be sure that all of the options have been well thought out. I feel that everyone needs to stay proactive and educated. This forum is the place not face book pages. Face book is great but with a limited amount of time this forum is the best resource!! So the cancer is back the chemo did work on the lymph nodes and now radiation for the tumor. Then off to Florida she goes for a couple of months of no chemo and we will hope and pray the cancer doesn’t return. In the meantime I will stay on this forum watching for the latest advancements. Mom is doing great….back to her running and picking apples with the grand kids…(I tried to upload pic….not sure it it worked:)
    image.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.