2013 CCF Annual Report – The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation and YOU

Discussion Board Forums Announcements 2013 CCF Annual Report – The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation and YOU

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gavin

Ha Ha Carl! Yep, that’s my breakfast each day and just having my first cuppa of the day right now! The coffee though comes later on and I can’t do without either, especially in the morning!

I’m good thanks, busy but good and hope that you are too my friend.

First cuppa finished so time for another one and my prunes, then my toast after that! :)

Gavin

scheitrumc
    Spectator

Gavin,

Prunes, toast, AND a cup of tea??

That’s why they invented coffee my friend.

Hope you are doing well.

Carl

gavin

Hi Marion,

Ok, will hold off on the FB thing just now. Let me know when you want it put on as well as the link to the Global Patient Registry and I’ll get it done. Away to go read the report right now, was too early in the A.M when I first seen it to read it and hadn’t had my prunes, toast and cuppa tea by then!

Just clicked on your link and saw the top and bottom of the page, yay!!!! :)

Hugs back at you,

Gavin

marions

Gavin…please hold off with Facebook for the moment. I was a bit hasty in placing the link. One of our board members is taking a last look at the info provided and we may have to make a few changes (if needed.)
    BTW: have you looked at bottom of this page:
    http://cholangiocarcinoma.org/2013/the-cholangiocarcinoma-foundation/2013-annual-report/2013-annual-report-page-13/
    Hugs,
    Marion

gavin

Brilliant stuff, thanks for this Marion! Do you want this link and the one about the international patient registry launch put on the FB page as well? So much to look forward to here, very exciting!!

Hugs,

Gavin

lainy
    Spectator

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL! CC Family, please read the above Post by Marion on the Annual Report. You will be doing yourself a big favor to read this and will get such a feeling of caring and pride. This is soooooo exciting I cannot begin to tell you. We are all making a difference, yes we are. Hope, Miracles and YOU! Thank you so much Marion and everyone else for your diligence and hard work. We knew it would not be easy but here we are just 8 years later making ourselves known to the World! We WILL WIN!

marions

Get ready for the launch of the new website – June, 1, 2014.

Hugs,
    Marion

marions
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.