3 1/2 years

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dianne-n
    Spectator

Sue,
    It is so great to hear of survivors like you! My onc told me that if the cancer is going to recur it will generally happen in the first 2 – 3 years….so you are past that time frame! Congratulations!
    Dianne

gavin

Hi Sue,

Excellent news indeed and thank you very much for sharing it with us all! Hoping that the good news continues for you!

Best wishes,

Gavin

marions

Hi Sue…..you have been missed on this board and I am thrilled to hear the good and encouraging news.
    Much love and best wishes are coming your way,
    Marion

linda-z
    Spectator

Sue and Kris,

I’d like that to be a very big cancer free wagon, thank you very much! Wouldn’t THAT be nice?

Linda

devoncat
    Spectator

SUE!!!!
    I am so happy my cancer buddy is still on the wagon. Now skootchy over because I have a feeling many more people will be joining you. They are learning so much about this cancer that at some point hopefully we will all be on the cancer free wagon with you.

Kris

lulu07
    Spectator

Sue- Wonderful, wonderful post. I just had my 6 month Ct scan it was all clear. I had my gallbladder, right lobe of my liver and bile duct resected in January. 6 months of chemo therapy I will finish on August 17. Thank you so much for posting it’s true there are many survivor strories out there and I personally would like to hear some more. Wishing you continued good health.
    Nancy

karen
    Spectator

Sue,
    You are an inspiration. It is truly wonderful that you remain cancer free. I too seldom post anymore, but keep myself updated everyday.
    Namaste,
    Karen

scragots

Good morning everyone,

I haven’t posted much on here for a few months, but I still check in to see how everyone is doing. July 29 was my 3 year, 6 month anniversary from my surgery (right lobe resection and gallbaldder removal). I am doing well and so far, remain cancer-free.

I guess I just wanted to remind everyone that there IS hope. We have some survivors coming to CC.org, sharing their experiences and I hope it gives everyone the strength and hope that we all need when dealing with cholangiocarcinoma.

CC.org has been a great source of inspiration for me and I think the world of all of you.

Hugs,
    Sue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.