3.5 years

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    genevieve
    Spectator

Thank you all :-)

Genevieve

iowagirl

Genevieve,

Congrats to you and your husband on the great scan reports. Wonderful news. Hope you celeberated.

Julie T.

marions

Genevieve…..another success story to follow. Congratulations on all accounts.
    Hugs,
    Marion

gavin

Hi Genevieve,

This is such great news, thanks loads for sharing that with us all! Cycling and going to the gym, love it and long may that continue!!

My best to you and your husband,

Gavin

middlesister1

Genevieve,

Thank you for sharing the great report; we LOVE hearing good news. So happy for you! Let us know how the scan goes.

Best wishes to you and your husband,

Catherine

lainy
    Spectator

Wow, keep the good news coming and tell hubby to keep on biking! Wonderfull to wake up to this kind of news. YIPPEE!

genevieve
    Spectator

Hello,

Just thought I’d write that it is now over 3.5 years since my husband’s first resection for intrahepatic cc. His CT scan a couple of months ago was clear, 10 months after his third resection and 3 months after finishing adjuvant Xeloda. Next scan is an MRI in a couple of weeks.

Apart from a surgical hernia and some tiredness he is very well, cycling lots and going to the gym regularly, which I think has helped with recovery from the operations and chemo.

Best wishes to all,

Genevieve

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.