3-year scan results!!

Discussion Board Forums Good News / What’s Working 3-year scan results!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Wonderful news! Enjoy every new day!

nancypkeen
    Spectator

Randi,

Music to my ears. I don’t post often but log on frequently. Cheers to you and this wonderful milestone. May there be many more for you and for the other dear people on this website.

Hugs,
    Nancy

Randi!!

Mazel! Such good news for all of us. Thank your for sharing!!!

bgzilla
    Spectator

YES! Good news, keep it up.
    Bob

Randi
    I am so very pleased for you and your family. Your wonderful news gives so much hope to others. Take care Sandie xx

wisdom
    Spectator

Randi, brief association with the site and back for support and info to help me through this illness. I have no words to express the joy I feel about the news of life and journey towards wellness and a healthy life. I will keep you in my prayers for continued great news. Wisdom

deane
    Spectator

From a ‘newcomer” to you, “oldtimer”…YAY!

You GO, girl :)

gavin

I think that that is a great idea for your thesis Randi! And of course, I soooo agree with you about this being a special place with special people! And that is why we call this family! I first came here back in 2008 after my dads diagnosis and to be honest, I would have been lost without the support and help that the great people here gave me.

And a Happy New Year to you as well Randi!

Hugs,

Gavin

hollandg

Randi
    It’s so great to hear of your good news and prognosis. That’s a great idea for a thesis.

Gerry

Randi
    Spectator

Thanx everyone. This is a very special place with very special people. The support here cannot be duplicated anywhere else (in person and on the web). I am thinking about doing my thesis on the psychological benefits of participating in support groups both online and in person. I don’t think doctors realize how important support and information from those who have experienced things is for the people they share with.

Happy New Year and may everyone who reads this have great good health and happiness!

darla
    Spectator

Randi,

That is great news. Keep it coming! :)

Love & Hugs,
    Darla

lulu07
    Spectator

Chica…Sorry I’m late chiming in on this I’ve been busy,busy,busy….this is just outstanding news and you so deserve it….I love that your Onc even mentioned long term prognosis!!! good for him/her they are not using the usual “We don’t have a crystal ball”…like anyone thinks they do! I know you will be posting here for a very long time….
    Nancy

holly22a

Randi, you have no idea that it is stories of hope and happiness like yours that give us all some feeling that we share in your good fortune! We are so happy for you! It is a wonderful bit of news and we rejoice with you! Someday I know this disease will get licked and in the meantime, we will celebrate and whoop and holler with every person who wins! xo!

kris00j
    Spectator

Randi: what fantastic news, and what better time to get it? I am so happy for you. Stories like yours give us hope so keep the good news coming for years and years!

lisacraine
    Spectator

Randi, this is fantastic news. I am so happy for you….celebrate !
    Lisa

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.