3-year scan results!!

Discussion Board Forums Good News / What’s Working 3-year scan results!!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    willow
    Spectator

That’s wonderful!

pcl1029

Hi,
    Best wishes to you.
    Congratulation.
    God bless.

wallsm1
    Spectator

randi,

What wonderful news!! Congrats to you!!!

lainy
    Spectator

Hey, Randi, Girl: MAZEL, MAZEL NEVER ever feel guilty. Where would so many be without the stories of HOPE? You certainly have paid your dues! So here is your big YIPPEE!!!

gavin

Superb news Randi! I love it and it doesn’t get better than that! Like you feel as well, I too wish that all of us, our friends, family and loved ones got news like this as well after a scan. Please do not feel guilty, do not feel guilty at all!

We all want the cure for everyone and that is why we are fighting and will keep on fighting. We don’t and won’t give up! So you go celebrate your good news tonight with no feelings of guilt at all!

Hugs,

Gavin

Randi
    Spectator

Thank you Pam! You read my mind, I do have a little guilt when I read all of things that people are going through on this site. I want Lauren and everyone else on here to post a clean scan in this section! That will be my New Year’s wish. <3

pamela
    Spectator

What wonderful news, Randi!! Can’t get any better. I wish everyone could be as blessed too, but you, my dear, so deserve a break. Look at all you have been through, so I hope you never feel even a tiny speck of guilt. I just get the feeling that is what you are feeling and I want you to get that notion right out of your head. I am so happy for you!! Happy Holidays.

Love and hugs,
    -Pam

Randi
    Spectator

Hello all of my supportive friends!

Had the appointment with my oncologist today to go over my scan results and he said that everything looked good, that at the 3 year mark with no recurrence he feels pretty good about my long term prognosis!!!

He also said that I don’t have to come back for another scan for 6 months and that he would only recommend 3 more followup scans if they are all clear. All of this sounds both wonderful and scary to me.

I feel so blessed and I just wish everyone on here could be as blessed as I am and they would find a cure for this horrible disease.

Thank you for all of your support!

-Randi-

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.