4.5 years!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Congratulations Julie on your new little grandson. Over a month old by now! Hopefully everyone is not too sleep deprived! You are so lucky to live close by.

dkillion10

Congrats on the great news. Continue enjoying life’s blessings. You are an inspiration to those of us looking for examples of victory against our common enemy.

iowagirl

ChezWright……We live only 5-8 minutes from our son, DIL, and now two precious little grandsons. The new baby arrived March 30th and we got to babysit the almost 4 year old for 3 days. And…a week later, they were over for an Easter egg hunt…..the almost 4 year old announced he had brought what he needed (his stuffed Thomas the Train) for a sleepover. I guess we didn’t blow it too badly…he wanted to stay overnight again. :))) The new baby boy is Colin Edward……and growing fast. Everyone seems to be doing fine…..tired…but fine. :)))) I know you’re probably on your way to Ireland right now……so have a wonderful trip and great visit…hug those little ones all you can. Julie T.

mabsmith
    Spectator

Congratulations on everything! It is so inspiring to see these good stories!!

Thanks for the congratulations! I am going April 7 so I can join in the birthday celebrations for our granddaughter (new little one’s big sister) who will be 6 years on April 9. Even closer now for you Julie! I hope you live closer to your grandchildren than I do mine!

iowagirl

Congratulations to the grandma…..and the whole family. There’s nothing like a little one to take your mind off of things. Our 2nd grandbaby (a boy) is due April 3….just a couple weeks…..so I know how you’re feeling. Wonderful, isn’t it? :)))

Julie

gavin

Congrats on the birth of your Grandson!!! Time to celebrate I would say!!

lainy
    Spectator

Many Congratulations on your new Grandson. That is exciting and the more the merrier. That Skype is wonderful! 9LBS 8 Ounces! Wow! They grow big in Ireland. So do you have a trip in the future???? Love the special good news, enjoy!

And my sweet new grandson was born one week ago today! 9 pounds, 8 ounces in Waterford, Ireland. Seems to be in good health although there were concerns (hydrocephalus) in sonograms, but seems everything sorted itself out…scans in 3 weeks. But he is beautiful and everyone (his 3 older brothers and sister) are delighted. He and I had a good Skype :)

mbachini

Wonderful news! Enjoy your family everyday….so many blessings!!

anrena18
    Spectator

Congratulations, I love hearing news like this.

Serena

mattreidy
    Spectator

Congratulations to you! Fantastic news!!!

You are right. I remember thinking I would never see 70, the youngest to die in my family (I’m the third out of four); that I wouldn’t get to see my youngest make it even through middle school…my grandchildren would never know me. It seems to be a whole grieving process and you are right, It IS about family and friends. I am grateful for every chance I have had to be with my 7 children and 6, almost 7, grandchildren.
    I recently read on here about the way one man coped with the uncertainty..by being involved in helping others. It gave him a sense of peace in doing this. All of you on this board have given so much in support, it is truly amazing. It’s time for me to expand my circle that narrowed while I dealt with this ( the husband of a friend of mine called it a “dilemma “..fits, doesn’t it?).

Kris, Happy Anniversary coming up! Almost Valentine’s Day anniversary :)

iowagirl

Contratulations to EVERYTHING!! When it comes down to it…..we all just want more time…to be with family and friends, to experience love and life. So happy for you…..great news!

gavin

More great news, superb!!! Thanks for sharing. Time to celebrate and enjoy all that you have to look forward to now with family stuff!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.