4.5 years!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    marions

Congratulations are heading your way – all the way around.
    Hugs,
    Marion

lisacraine
    Spectator

Congrats…this is wonderful
    Hugs
    Lisa

kvolland
    Spectator

I love hearing the mile markers for everyone. So glad that there are those who have longer times to them. Yippee!

Congrats on the grandbaby. They are the best. We went from none to 5 in a very short period of time. Our daughter had a little boy 2 years ago and our son and his wife are in the process of adopting 4 ranging from 6 months to 6 years – three boys and a girl. They are so much fun.

Also HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Ours is the 16th but we have way less years….it will be 13 for us. So glad to think of 50 years that is great.

KrisV

lainy
    Spectator

YIPPEE! Oh, I am so happy for you. Congratulations on your Anniversary and Congratulation on the new Grand Baby to come. Such good news on all counts! You certainly deserve all these great happenings! thank you for your update and please stop in to visit once in a while! YIPPEE

I had scan last week and CA-19-9 check…good news and 17.5 CA-19-9. It is hard to believe it has been 4.5 years. Dr. Pawlick said if the August scan is clear, I can go to once year. As some one else posted recently, it is hard to think of having no reassurances for a year, but it is a toss up between that and the anxiety that goes with the scan!

It has been such a boost to go through all of this with you…such beautiful spirits and support for all. I have recently read posts by people whose messages I had not seen over the past few years and am in awe of the courage and faith and hope that people have. It has helped me in more ways than anyone could know.

And my 7th little grand baby is due in two weeks in Ireland and our 50th wedding anniversary on February 27. I feel so blessed.

Much love to all of you on this same journey……

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.