4 Years and Counting!

Discussion Board Forums Good News / What’s Working 4 Years and Counting!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    marions

Hi again, Sue….How nice to hear from you again and then with such fantastic news to boot. I am thrilled for you. Congratulations. Sure feels good for us to.
    Hugs are coming your way,
    Marion

hollandg

Sue
    That’s great news…..4 years and counting. Nice one………..Gerry.

lulu07
    Spectator

Sue…Awesome news..many,many more clean scans is what I wish for you. Thanks for sharing it gives hope to all of us!!

lainy
    Spectator

Oh, Sue, that is just wonderful news and just keep on scaring the bad news aways! YIPPEE

jim-wilde

Sue, that’s terrific. Keep the good scans coming!

karen
    Spectator

Fantastic news. I am so happy for you.
    Karen

scragots

Good morning all!

Just checking in to let you all know that I had my 4 year CT scan last week and all looks well! I do have a spot that the radiologist said needed “short term followup”, but my internist says the the “high attenuating” lesion does NOT indicate a tumor. It could just be a change on the surgical site. I have no idea what that means, except for the words “that’s not how a tumor looks”. My oncologist has never even called me, my sister in law was able to get the results in a couple days (she works for a different doctor), so at least I have the results. Why are doctor’s so slow to give people good (?) news???? I am assuming this is good news and am moving forward with it. 4 years! I truly thought I would be long gone by now.

As Maya Angelou said: ‘I’ve learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.’

Hugs to all!
    Sue

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.