5 Years Cancer Free

Discussion Board Forums Good News / What’s Working 5 Years Cancer Free

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    pamela
    Spectator

Congratulations on the best news a CC patient could hear!! You give everyone in the fight so much hope. Thank you for lifting our spirits. Now go out and enjoy your life!!

Love and hugs,
    -Pam

Fantastic news. Only once a year of scanxiety!! Enjoy each cancer-free day. Wonderful to think on another survivor going strong! Blessings. I know you are celebrating.

nancypkeen
    Spectator
    lisacraine wrote:
    Nancy and Ron, wow!!!! Congrats!!!!!
    Where did you go for treatment ?
    Lisa

We went to Memorial Sloan Kettering in New York.

nancy246
    Spectator

Congratulations! Go out and celebrate! Thanks for giving others hope. Nancy

Eli
    Spectator

Wonderful news! Thanks for sharing.

Randi
    Spectator

This is great great great fabulous wonderful news! Congratulations!
    can’t wait to be there with you. I am 2 years 10 months cancer free.

So happy to hear this news from you guys.

-Randi-

marions

Nancy and Ron….I was delighted to see your name appear again, but receiving this fantastic news made my heart jump. Congratulations.
    Hugs,
    Marion

lisacraine
    Spectator

Nancy and Ron, wow!!!! Congrats!!!!!
    Where did you go for treatment ?
    Lisa

gavin

Hi Nancy,

This is superb news, the best!!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us all and I am so happy for you and Ron!!! Go celebrate tonight and enjoy!!! As Lainy and Cathy have said to you, news like yours give hope to so many!!!

Hugs,

Gavin

jathy1125
    Spectator

Nancy and Ron-GREAT GREAT NEWS!!! Well your timing could not have been better, since last nite we had several “introductions” postings!!! Your story brings the HOPE, they all need!!
    Can’t wait to “walk in your shoes” (I am at 3 years 4 months cancer free) LOL!!
    Lots of prayers-Cathy

lainy
    Spectator

Dear Nancy and Ron…..YIPPEE! I am so over the moon with this post, I am doing cartwheels, well in my head anyway! Just the best news in the world. Thnk you for this amazing update! THis is truly a post of HOPE!

nancypkeen
    Spectator

Just wanted to share some wonderful news. My husband Ron just received a great report on his five year check up. He continues to be cancer free and healthy. He now will only be going for a yearly check-up. I still have back flashes when we were told by two very well renown medical hospitals to go home and get our finances in order because he had less than six months to live because his cancer was inoperable. Getting several opinions is a MUST!!! I keep everyone on this website in my prayers.

Hugs,
    Nancy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.