5 years cancer free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion Board Forums Good News / What’s Working 5 years cancer free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    okansas
    Spectator

Cathy,
    The success of your treatment does indeed send hope to others. I enjoyed reading your description of how this site has changed and I’m so glad for it. Perhaps in another five years there will many more big changes, and we’ll see this cancer brought to its knees.

Congratulations to you — so glad for your good news and thank you for sharing it with us!
    Big hug!
    Margaret

wallsm1
    Spectator

Yay!!!! Great news!

willow
    Spectator

Congratulations on making 5 years cancer free, Cathy!

darla
    Spectator

Great news Cathy! Celebrate & enjoy! Hugs, Darla

gavin

Brilliant news Cathy, as good as it gets!!! Enjoy, celebrate and have fun, lots of it!!

Hugs,

Gavin

lisacraine
    Spectator

This is the best post ever!!!! Time to celebrate…enjoy…live, laugh and love!!!
    Lisa

iowagirl

Oh Kathy…..Celebrate, Celebrate…dance to the music!!! May this day be anything and everything. Cyber hugs!!!!!!

Iowa Girl
    Julie T.

kris00j
    Spectator

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!! Love posts like this! Happy birthday!!

lainy
    Spectator

Cathy, ZOWIE! FABULOUS! AWESOME! AMAZING! YIPPEE! I so love waking up to MIRACLE posts!

jathy1125
    Spectator

Today is the day that a cancer fighter aims for, and I am excited to say I have reached it!!!. May 24, 2009 a family in the midst of there trajedy gave me the gift of life, making me cancer FREE.
    I post this moment not because of my milestone but to give my CC family HOPE. When I was first diagnosed, I tended to stay away from this site, because it seemed mostly caretakers, not great odds…, now in that 5 years this site is full of fighters surviving,cutting edge treatments with words that were never in our vocabulary, doctors who are getting more educated about CC and not just giving “hospice” diagnoses. I am in awe how this site has evolved, it is exciting to know that we as CC fighters have shared our expierences and changed each others lives!!
    I am so excited to say that my personal journey to hell and back has not been in vain. My donor family not only saved my life but four more by giving me one liver!! I have posted my HEROE, Dr. William Chapman name on any place I could and thanks to our site, 4 families (that I know) have had there diagnose changed for the better and given HOPE!!
    Thank you God, 2 stranger and Dr. William Chapman and team for this moment!! There is HOPE!!
    Cathy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.