5 years post surgery

Discussion Board Forums Good News / What’s Working 5 years post surgery

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gavin

Great news Susie, thanks for sharing this!

Big celebratory hug for you!

Gavin

iowagirl

Somehow I missed the good news! Hip, hip, hooray!!!!

Randi
    Spectator

Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary! It is certainly something to celebrate and enjoy!

-Randi-

middlesister1

Susie-

Thank you for sharing such a tremendous milestone with us!

Keep and touch and good luck with the new job-

Catherine

marions

Susie……5 years out is fantastic news. So happy for you. Good luck on the new job and please stay in touch.
    Hugs
    Marion

lainy
    Spectator

YIPPEE, Susie! Sounds like great news to me and I am in the middle of doing cartwheels for you! Congratulations also on a new job. You eat as many brownies as you like! Crossing everything I have for a great Scan!!!

wallsm1
    Spectator

So, I am a little early. My 5 year anniversary will be on 5-5. I moved my scan up a few weeks because I might take a new job.
    But anyway, I was diagnosed with IHCC on 5-5-11, had a resection, R0, chemo and radiation and had my 5 yr scan today. I had the report released and it is negative for disease as far as I can tell. I see the onc on wednesday so will review it then.
    The bad news is my ca 19-9 went from 11 to 33, which is still normal but concerning to me. So, this was supposed to be my last scan but we will see what the onc says.
    But either way I am thankful for the good report, thankful to God for my life and thankful for all of you who have supported me through the years.
    Take care everyone!

Susie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.