6 months later and a trip to Orlando

Discussion Board Forums Grief Management 6 months later and a trip to Orlando

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jclegg

Belle,
    It is wonderful to hear from you, and that you had such a wonderful trip. It sounds like a great idea to me! My cousin Sharan came and staed with Butch and I for the last couple of weeks of his life, and she lives in Dallas. I plan on flying out to see her soon – just having that in front of me helps me cope right now!

Joyce C

marions

Belle…so nice to hear from you. And, you are so right about taken out some time to be with each other. I am glad for all of you.
    Hugs
    Marion

belle
    Spectator

Hi to all you wonderful people. I wanted to tell you about the wonderful trip that my sisters and I took with my mother to Orlando. It’s been a difficult winter especially for my mom, since my sister passed away in September. When my mother suggested that we (my 3 sisters and I) go to Florida together for a few days we decided to do it.

What a comforting bonding time we had together! So my suggestion to you who are travelling the path that we are, is: if you have family with whom you are close, go somewhere together. It’s very comforting and theraputic.

My best to you all, Belle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Grief Management’ is closed to new topics and replies.