6 Years and Doing Great!

Discussion Board Forums Good News / What’s Working 6 Years and Doing Great!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    lainy
    Spectator

Sue, how wonderful to hear from you and with such fantastic news on top of that! You are certainly our Banner girl for CC! Keep up the good work and a huge YIPPEE! for you. Sending you tons of best wishes.

scragots

Hi all, it’s time for my yearly update! While I haven’t had a scan since last April, my doctor gave me clearance at that time to “do what I want”. I can still get a scan every year if I want. Or every other year. Whatever makes me comfortable. And I am not sure just yet what I will do, but I do have to celebrate for a minute. January 29, 2007 was the date of my surgery and it is a date I will never forget. Here i am, 6 years later, celebrating my life. I am happy, healthy and still working at my favorite job (almost 21 years here!). 6 years ago I was thinking about the letters I would write to each of my children for when I was gone.

Keep fighting the fight. There IS good news out there and hopefully there will be MORE good news in the years to come. I think of all of you daily and love to hear about all the good scans that have been happening lately.

Hugs sent out to all,
    Sue

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.