Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #56551
    pcl1029
    Member

    Hi,
    Wait until the appointment with MD Anderson onFeb.15 or 16 ,to see the result of the cat scan first. Then decide what will be the next step. If the tumor have shrinkage and will permit you to have surgery,then see what the doctor will suggest and go from there.you can e mail me if you want to discuss more.
    God bless.

    #56550
    marions
    Moderator

    Tiff…specialists agree/disagree with their approaches. Nothing should stop you from obtaining a second or third opinion from another physician.
    You o.k?
    All my best wishes,
    Marion

    #56549
    lainy
    Member

    Tiff, from what I have seen, both are tops. IF you choose Mayo the best one is in Rochester, MN. The Mayo here in Phoenix is really up and coming on liver transplants as well. Guess it all boils down to your gut feelings. But both are good.
    Do you have reasons for wondering if you are at the right place?

    #6196
    tiff1496
    Member

    If you had to choose the cancer center for your treatment, where would you go? Right now, we are with MDA (Dr. Javle), but I have been hearing good things about Mayo. I can’t help but wonder if we are in the right place.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.