Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Dad recently diagnosed #98267

    Thank you so much Gavin and Mary. His cancer is unresectable  so we are exploring other options. We got an appt at MDA but are also seeing someone locally in the interim.

    He is obviously anxious to start treatment but we don’t want to take options off the table. Is the genomic testing feasible after he starts chemo? We have a sample from the biopsy that we hope can be tested but if it can’t I’m wondering if that would delay starting chemo.


    Thanks again!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)