Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation Annual Conference
February 5-6, 2015
Salt Lake City, Utah
Salt Lake City International Airport Overview
- Eight airlines serve SLC International Airport: Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest, United and US Airways. Visit www.slcairport.com/flight-schedule.asp for flight schedules
- The airport complex is made up of two terminals
- The airport offers free wireless internet access and has an interactive language translation service – “Language Line”
- The airport is located about 20 minutes from the University of Utah Guest House and Convention Center
- Eleven major ski resorts are within an hour from SLC Airport
The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation is proud to partner with Express Shuttle to provide round-trip transportation from the Salt Lake City International Airport to the University of Utah Guest House.
Express Shuttle Reservations
Online Reservations – Enter coupon code: “CCF Annual Conference” in Comments section
What should I do when I arrive at the SLC airport?
- Go to the "Ground Transportation Desk" located in the baggage claim area
- Check-in at the Express Shuttle counter for further instruction
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to avoid a charge
TaxisTaxi service is located outside of door #7 in Terminal One and door #11 in Terminal Two. Services for passengers with disabilities are readily available, though it is recommended to make advance reservations. Depending on the exact destination, cab fare is between $20.00 and $25.00.
- City Cab: 801-363-5550
- Ute Cab: 801-359-7788
- Yellow Cab: 801-521-2100
Car RentalCar rental facilities are located on the ground floor of the short-term parking garage directly across from the terminal buildings:
- Advantage : 801-521-1761
- Alamo: 801-575-2211
- Avis: 801-575-2847
- Budget: 801-575-2500
- Dollar: 801-575-2580
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: 801-537-7433
- Fox Rent A Car: 855-849-4209
- Hertz: 801-575-2683
- National: 801-575-2277
- Thrifty: 801-265-6677
Rail/TRAXThe train stop is located at the south end of Terminal One. A train leaves the Airport for the city center every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 20 minutes on weekends.
- One way fare is $2.50.
- (801) RIDE-UTA (801-743-3882)
- Visit http://www.rideuta.com for schedules and fares
How early should I arrive at the airport before my flight?
It is recommended that you arrive 90 minutes prior to the departure time for check-in and security screening and two hours early for international flights.
Does Salt Lake City International Airport offer free-Wi-Fi?
Salt Lake City International offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the airport. Access our free Wi-Fi by following these easy steps: Set your SSID to “slcairport.wifi” and launch your internet browser. The Wi-Fi welcome page will allow you to view the terms and conditions for using the Wi-Fi service and once accepted allow you the browse the internet. If you decline the terms and conditions of use, you may still browse the airport website, to include checking flight information.
Is it possible to travel between terminals and concourses without going through security screening?
Terminal One and Terminal Two, as well as all of the concourses, are connected inside the security area making it unnecessary to exit and re-enter security screening for a connection.
I need a wheelchair. What do I do?
This service is provided by each airline. Make the arrangement in advance when you make your airline reservation. Call the Airport Control Center at (801) 575-2401 to request assistance.
I need assistance with language translation. What do I do?
Assistance with translating over 200 languages is available by calling 801-575-2401 or 0 on a white paging phone.
I need assistance with Foreign Money Exchange. Where do I go?
Exchange foreign currency at Zions Bank in Terminal Two.
- For information regarding the security screening checkpoint process, prohibited items and related information, visit: www.tsa.gov.
- For information regarding the TSA Pre-Check program that allows passengers to get through security more quickly without having to remove shoes, belt or remove laptops from carry-on bags, visit www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck.
- For information regarding U.S. Customs and Border Protection, visit cbp.gov