Save the Date
Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation Annual Conference
February 3-5, 2016
Salt Lake City, Utah
Patient and Caregiver Sessions
February 3, 2016
Basic, Translational and Clinical Research Sessions
February 4 - 5, 2016
Salt Lake City International Airport Overview
- Eight airlines serve SLC International Airport: Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest, United and US Airways. Visit www.slcairport.com/flight-schedule.asp for flight schedules
- The airport complex is made up of two terminals
- The airport offers free wireless internet access and has an interactive language translation service – “Language Line”
- The airport is located about 20 minutes from the University of Utah Guest House and Convention Center
- Eleven major ski resorts are within an hour from SLC Airport
Booking a shuttle to the University of Utah Guesthouse costs approximately $20 while a cab, on average, costs about $35.
The Ground Transportation Desks are located in the baggage claims of both Terminal One and Terminal Two.
|All Resort Express||(435) 649-3999, (800) 457-9457|
|Alta Shuttle||(866) 274-0225, (801) 274-0225|
|Canyon Transportation||(801) 255-1841|
|Express Shuttle||(801) 596-1600, (800) 397-0773|
|Park City Transportation||(800) 637-3803, (435) 649-8567|
|Premier Transportation||(435) 649-3999|
Taxi service is located outside of door #7 in Terminal One and door #11 in Terminal Two. Services for passengers with disabilities are readily available, though it is recommended to make advance reservations. Depending on the exact destination, cab fare is between $20.00 and $25.00.
- City Cab: 801-363-5550
- Ute Cab: 801-359-7788
- Yellow Cab: 801-521-2100
Car rental facilities are located on the ground floor of the short-term parking garage directly across from the terminal buildings:
- Advantage : 801-521-1761
- Alamo: 801-575-2211
- Avis: 801-575-2847
- Budget: 801-575-2500
- Dollar: 801-575-2580
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: 801-537-7433
- Fox Rent A Car: 855-849-4209
- Hertz: 801-575-2683
- National: 801-575-2277
- Thrifty: 801-265-6677
The train stop is located at the south end of Terminal One. A train leaves the Airport for the city center every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 20 minutes on weekends.
- One way fare is $2.50.
- (801) RIDE-UTA (801-743-3882)
- Visit http://www.rideuta.com for schedules and fares
How early should I arrive at the airport before my flight?
It is recommended that you arrive 90 minutes prior to the departure time for check-in and security screening and two hours early for international flights.
Does Salt Lake City International Airport offer free-Wi-Fi?
Salt Lake City International offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the airport. Access our free Wi-Fi by following these easy steps: Set your SSID to “slcairport.wifi” and launch your internet browser. The Wi-Fi welcome page will allow you to view the terms and conditions for using the Wi-Fi service and once accepted allow you the browse the internet. If you decline the terms and conditions of use, you may still browse the airport website, to include checking flight information.
Is it possible to travel between terminals and concourses without going through security screening?
Terminal One and Terminal Two, as well as all of the concourses, are connected inside the security area making it unnecessary to exit and re-enter security screening for a connection.
I need a wheelchair. What do I do?
This service is provided by each airline. Make the arrangement in advance when you make your airline reservation. Call the Airport Control Center at (801) 575-2401 to request assistance.
I need assistance with language translation. What do I do?
Assistance with translating over 200 languages is available by calling 801-575-2401 or 0 on a white paging phone.
I need assistance with Foreign Money Exchange. Where do I go?
Exchange foreign currency at Zions Bank in Terminal Two.
- For information regarding the security screening checkpoint process, prohibited items and related information, visit: www.tsa.gov.
- For information regarding the TSA Pre-Check program that allows passengers to get through security more quickly without having to remove shoes, belt or remove laptops from carry-on bags, visit www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck.
- For information regarding U.S. Customs and Border Protection, visit cbp.gov