Save the Date
Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation Annual Conference
January 31-February 2, 2018
Salt Lake City, Utah
Cholangiocarcinoma is a silent killer with an estimated 7,000 patients diagnosed each year in the United States and with very limited treatment options. Due to the unmet need, many companies are committing significant resources to find an approved treatment for cholangiocarcinoma. The International Cholangiocarcinoma Research Network (ICRN) recognizes this commitment and is proactively working with industry to accelerate drug development for patients by providing a forum to present clinical trial concepts and receive immediate feedback.
In conjunction with the 2017 CCF Annual Conference, the 2nd Annual Industry Night will be held in Salt Lake City, Utah on Thursday, February 2nd from 7:00-9:00 pm.
Up to eight companies will be invited to present their concepts to the members of the ICRN, a global collaboration of experts in the field of cholangiocarcinoma.
This is a unique opportunity for industry to present their clinical concept to 20-40 global biliary cancer experts and receive immediate feedback. This creates a significant cost savings to that of an industry-sponsored advisory board.
About the panel:
- The panel will consist of 20-40 clinicians and researchers from North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
- Industry partners will also be invited to a VIP reception with the CCF Medical Advisory Board and ICRN members
About the presentation:
- ICRN leadership will select up to 8 industry partners to discuss early clinical candidates, drug targets and clinical trial studies, or inform the panel about the status of ongoing trials in cholangiocarcinoma
- Each 10-minute closed-door presentation will be followed by 10 minutes for questions and discussion
- Confidentiality Agreements will be executed prior to the event
- Companies that are chosen to present will be asked to contribute a $10,000 donation to the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation
- Applicants will receive notification and a decision by January 9, 2017
The deadline to submit applications is December 16th
For more information, contact our Director of Development, Kathi Wagner at email@example.com or (630) 286-0418