Thank you for attending the 2018 Annual Conference! | We will be adding the recap videos in the next few weeks, check back!
2018 Annual Conference | January 31 - February 2, 2018 | Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Salt Lake City International Airport Overview
- Eight airlines serve SLC International Airport: Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest, United and US Airways. Visit www.slcairport.com/flight-schedule.asp for flight schedules
- The airport complex is made up of two terminals
- The airport offers free wireless internet access and has an interactive language translation service – “Language Line”
- The airport is located about 7 miles from the Marriott at City Creek
- Eleven major ski resorts are within an hour from SLC Airport
The Ground Transportation Desks are located in the baggage claims of both Terminal One and Terminal Two.
|All Resort Express||(435) 649-3999, (800) 457-9457|
|Alta Shuttle||(866) 274-0225, (801) 274-0225|
|Canyon Transportation||(801) 255-1841|
|Express Shuttle||(801) 596-1600, (800) 397-0773|
|Park City Transportation||(800) 637-3803, (435) 649-8567|
|Premier Transportation||(435) 649-3999|
Thank you to our supporters...
Funding for this conference was made possible (in part) by a Eugene Washington Engagement Award from the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) allowing 30 patients from around the world to take part in all facets of the conference including speaking, attending sessions, roundtable discussions, and networking events.
Endorsed by AHPBA