Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Registration is now closed. If you have your own bib and want to raise money for CCF, we would love for you to join TeamCCF. You may put your name on next year’s list for the 2020 marathon. Please contact email@example.com
Marathon - Sunday, October 13, 2019
The fundraising minimum for the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon is $1,250.
How to Participate:
- Please fill out the Fundraising Commitment Form and Waiver. Once the form is submitted to Meredith McGuffage, TeamCCF Coordinator.
- A TeamCCF coordinator will email a link to register once your waiver is approved.
- The final step is to setup your Crowdrise page (link coming soon) so you may begin fundraising.
Once you complete this process, CCF will reach out to provide you with:
- A welcome packet with a TeamCCF training shirt and awareness bracelets
- Supportive emails throughout your training
- Private social media pages to communicate with others on the team
- A racing singlet one week prior to the marathon
- 18-week Coach-led training
- Meet and Greet Dinner on Friday before the race for you and one guest
Contact Meredith McGuffage, TeamCCF Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.