Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon
Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, 8K, 5K, 1 mile - Sunday, May 19, 2019
Quicken Loans Arena, 1 Center Court, Cleveland, Ohio
The fundraising minimum for the marathon is $1,000, the Half Marathon is $500 and the 8K and 5K is $250.
How to Participate:
- Please fill out the Fundraising Commitment Form and Waiver. Once the form is submitted to Meredith McGuffage, TeamCCF Coordinator, at meredith.mcguffage@
cholangiocarcinoma.org, you will then receive a discount code for the registration.
- With the code, select the event you would like to register for and use your code here: Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon
- The final step is to setup your Reason2Race page so you may begin fundraising: TeamCCF Fundraising Page.
Once you complete this process, CCF will reach out to provide you with:
- A welcome packet with a TeamCCF training shirt and awareness bracelets
- Supportive emails throughout your training
- Private social media pages to communicate with others on the team
- A racing singlet one week prior to the marathon (marathon only)
- 18-week Coach-led training (marathon only)
Please email Meredith McGuffage, TeamCCF Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.