2019 Annual Conference | January 30 - February 1, 2019 | Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
If you haven't booked your room yet, hurry! Our block of rooms is almost sold out!
Salt Lake City International Airport Overview
- Eight airlines serve SLC International Airport: Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest, United and US Airways. Visit www.slcairport.com/flight-schedule.asp for flight schedules
- The airport complex is made up of two terminals
- The airport offers free wireless internet access and has an interactive language translation service – “Language Line”
- The airport is located about 7 miles from the Marriott at City Creek
- Eleven major ski resorts are within an hour from SLC Airport
The Ground Transportation Desks are located in the baggage claims of both Terminal One and Terminal Two.
|Express Shuttle||(801) 596-1600, (800) 397-0773||**Preferred provider for CCF Annual Conference with discount rate**|
|All Resort Express||(435) 649-3999, (800) 457-9457|
|Alta Shuttle||(866) 274-0225, (801) 274-0225|
|Canyon Transportation||(801) 255-1841|
|Park City Transportation||(800) 637-3803, (435) 649-8567|
|Premier Transportation||(435) 649-3999|
Funding for this conference was made possible (in part) by a Eugene Washington Engagement Award from the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) allowing 30 patients from around the world to take part in all facets of the conference including speaking, attending sessions, roundtable discussions, and networking events.