Call for Abstracts
Posters are intended to provide authors and conference participants with the opportunity to connect with one another and build upon the foundation of knowledge exchange and collaboration.
Open to all professionals in medical fields consistent with the mission of CCF (to find a cure and improve the quality of life for those affected by cholangiocarcinoma).
Benefits for Poster Presenters
- Complimentary meeting registration for the presenting author
(Representatives of pharma and biotech are welcome to apply however the conference registration fee will not be waived.)
- Abstract publication on CCF website and conference materials
- Recognition Awards to top selected abstracts.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the abstract submission form (below). No fax copies, disks, or email submissions will be accepted.
- Poster abstract submissions must be in English.
- Abstracts must be properly formatted and organized into five sections with the following headers:
- Relevant charts and/or diagrams are permitted and will not be counted in the word limit
- Abstract text must not include citations.
- Abstracts must not refer to proprietary names.
- Institution names should not be included in the title or body of the abstract to ensure blinded and non-biased review.
- In cases of previously reported data, authors are responsible for ensuring copyright compliance.
Participant Disclosure Information
Authors must disclose any significant financial interest or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) and/or providers of commercial services discussed in an educational presentation, as well as any discussion of unlabeled or unapproved use of drugs or devices.
- Submissions will be reviewed and rated by members of the Abstract Review Committee who have clinical and research expertise in the field of cholangiocarcinoma.
- Each submission will be reviewed for its scientific or clinical importance, ethical practice, and study design.