Salt Lake City International Airport Overview
- Eight airlines serve SLC International Airport: Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest, United and US Airways. Visit www.slcairport.com/flight-schedule.asp for flight schedules
- The airport complex is made up of two terminals
- The airport offers free wireless internet access and has an interactive language translation service – “Language Line”
- The airport is located about 7 miles from the Marriott at City Creek
- Eleven major ski resorts are within an hour from SLC Airport
The Ground Transportation Desks are located in the baggage claims of both Terminal One and Terminal Two.
|Express Shuttle||(801) 596-1600, (800) 397-0773||**Preferred provider for CCF Annual Conference with discount rate**|
|All Resort Express||(435) 649-3999, (800) 457-9457|
|Alta Shuttle||(866) 274-0225, (801) 274-0225|
|Canyon Transportation||(801) 255-1841|
|Park City Transportation||(800) 637-3803, (435) 649-8567|
|Premier Transportation||(435) 649-3999|
Funding for this conference was made possible (in part) by 1R13CA246934 from the National Cancer Institute. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention by trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.