WHAT IS MOVING FOR THE CURE?
Join the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation's third annual athletic virtual fundraiser: Moving for the Cure!
Moving for the Cure, allows participants in any area, of any age, and of any athletic ability to raise money through an athletic event of their choosing. You can choose to run, bike, walk, play a game of volleyball, host a dance party, or rollerblade. Move with friends and family or move on your own!
Our goal is to keep our cholangiocarcinoma community engaged in a fun and safe way while raising money.
Each athlete is asked to...
- Set up a fundraising page
- Commit to raise at least $200 per individual or $350 per family
- Submit your results and photos to the M4C dropbox:
- You can also post a photo to social media and tag the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation or TeamCCF with #M4C2022.
Each registered athlete will receive...
- Moving for the Cure t-shirt and a cholangiocarcinoma awareness wristband
- A personalized fundraising page to share with family and friends
- A finisher’s medal to those that meet the fundraising minimum
- Race Bib
Here are some highlight's from last year’s
Moving for the Cure!
Complete the event during the week of Sunday, July 24 - Saturday, July 30, 2022.
Submit your results and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also post a photo to social media and tag the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation or TeamCCF with #M4C2022.
- Early Registration (now - July 5)
$30 per individual
$60 per family (up to 4 people)
- Late Registration (July 6 - July 23)
$35 per individual
$70 per family (up to 4 people)
Each individual is asked to raise at least $200 and each family is asked to raise at least $350. The top three fundraisers in each category on July 30th at 10pm (EDT) will win a trophy.
All event packets will be mailed July 5. Any registrations after July 5 cannot be guaranteed to arrive by the week of July 18.
Are you interested in joining as a Corporate Group? Email email@example.com for details.
Each participant or family that reaches the fundraising minimum by July 31 will receive a Moving for the Cure medal in the mail.
Award Certificates will be emailed to the winners of the following categories:
- Fitness Fanatic (did the most fitness)
- Most Creative Costume
- Largest Corporate Group
- Largest Family to participate
- Most Unique Activity
- Variety Victor (different types of workouts)
- Farthest participant from CCF headquarters
Plaques will be mailed to:
- Highest Fundraiser (Individual)
- Highest Fundraiser (Family)
- Highest Fundraiser (Corporation)
Second and third places for each category will be given a certificate.