18 months since diagnosis

Discussion Board Forums Survivor Stories 18 months since diagnosis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bgmat48
    Spectator

No major side effects just lack of energy specially later in the day. Could be worse so I am not complaining. Thank you for asking. :)

positivity
    Spectator

That’s great you are responding to chemo. How are you feeling? Any major side effects ? It is a waiting game from scan to scan and always instill hope in between.
    Thanks for sharing.

lainy
    Spectator

Dear Brigitte, Congratulations on your Post as it seems there is more good news than not. I feel you will get that other lesion to “obey”. One day at a time is the way to go Shrinkage is a good word so put those pink boxing gloves on and sprinkle them with bling and knock it out of the ring. Good to hear from you and keep up the good work!

bgmat48
    Spectator

Diagnosed May 2015, surgery July 2015, clear for 6 months than recurrence in the form of 2 small lesions on my liver in Jan 2016. So far, 1 year of chemo, 6 months on Cisplatine and Gemzar then Gemzar only now. Shrinkage on one lesion, minute increase of 2nd lesion, hence maintenance chemo with Gemzar. It is a waiting game from scan to scan. Not sure what is next but taking it one day at the time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Survivor Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.