2- year anniversary

Discussion Board Forums General Discussion 2- year anniversary

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lainy
    Spectator

Hi Randi Girl!! Congratulations, you are a Miracle and a CC Survivor and beside all that I think you are some kind of wonderful! Maybe you didn’t make it this far entirely alone but you certainly did all the hard work! So, come on, take the credit and enjoy the results. My wish is for you to have nothing but good Scans to come! Love Ya!

wallsm1
    Spectator

Great news! Very happy for you!

Take care!
    Susie

marions

Congratulations, Randi. I would like to thank you also – you give back in numerous ways to others. Our greatest gift is your fantastic report. Keep it up and keep on smiling.

All my best wishes,
    Marion

jathy1125
    Spectator

Congrats Randi-I am a 2 year survivor and love the company!! We need to keep posting so eventually thepositive will out weigh the negative!!
    Thanks for the HOPE!!!
    Lots of prayers-Cathy

Randi
    Spectator

Hello all,

Today I am celebrating the 2-year anniversary of my whipple surgery that removed my extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma! There were many times that I did not think I would make it this far and I really can’t believe it was 2 entire years ago. I am feeling healthy and good and my last scan was great.

I did not make it this far alone…many of the people on this site have helped me along the way and you know who you are! I’ve made contact with a couple of people from this contact and all have been incredibly supportive and encouraging. When I was at my lowest they lifted me up and carried me with realistic supportive advice and much love.

Lainy, Nancy, Lisa, and my dear friend Linda who is no longer with us. Other’s on this site and have responded to my posts are too many to mention here. I’ve corresponded with others as well and I feel like you’ve all been part of my recovery.

I do feel a little like I am being too positive and the other shoe will drop…but I will try not to think that way, at least not today.

Love and good health to all of you…
    -Randi-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.