2 years – clear scan

Discussion Board Forums Good News / What’s Working 2 years – clear scan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gavin

Hi Gerry,

This is brilliant news!! Thanks a bunch for sharing it here and I’m well chuffed for you! Looking forward to hearing more great news from you as well! And Sicily, sounds like just the thing to do to celebrate! Enjoy the vino and good luck to you guys for the Euro’s! I’m sure that you’ll have one eye on the vino and the other on the tv!!!

Have a great time!

Gavin

lainy
    Spectator

Oh, Gerry, that is fantastic! Teddy and I had a dream trip of Sicily then on to Israel! Teddy’s family was mostly from Bugharia (sp) outside of Palermo and from Sardinia, hence the family name Sardina. Many families had ‘places’ named from their family names. CIAO! Have a fabulous time.

hollandg

Thanks a mil,

I am heading off on holidays for 2 weeks to Sicily – never been there before but I hear its great (so is the vino)

Take care.

Gerry

Randi
    Spectator

Such fabulous news Gerry! Time to celebrate and rejoice.
    Congrats.
    -Randi-

lainy
    Spectator

YIPPEE! CONGRATULATIONS! I am doing cartwheels and cheering out loud! Wonderful to hear such good news!

hollandg

I’m so pleased to tell you that I got a clean report, 2 years after whipples operation to remove a neuro-endocrine tumor (NET) in the bile duct. The support I have received here has been fantastic.

Take care.

Gerry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.