3 years

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    highsmith

Wonderful, wonderful news!!!

andy
    Spectator

Fabulous news! Best wishes for the future – and thanks for letting us all know.

linda-z
    Spectator

Moontje,

Great news on 3 years for Tom and you. Heres to many continuing years as well. Thanks for the great update.

Linda

hollandg

Moontje
    I’m delighted for you and Tom….3-years cancer-free. That’s a story to uplift all our spirits.

Nice one…………………………..Gerry

moontje
    Spectator

thanks everyone…. we love you all

moontje

kristinc
    Spectator

Awesome news… I just getting ready for my 3 month post chemo scans and someday pray for 3 years. Congratulations to another survivor. Yeah!!!!

gavin

Hi Moontje,

What great news and thank you very much for sharing it with us all! as you say, dreams can happen indeed and I look forward to hearing more good news from you!

Best wishes,

Gavin

katja

Great news and makes me so happy. Thanks for posting and may you have many more positive reports to make!
    Kate

raylogu

WONDERFUL NEWS! Quite an inspriation to me, as I am 5 months post op and received first clean scan and good lab reports 4 weeks ago.
    Wish you many.. many …many more years of good health and wonderful years together!

regards, Ray

lainy
    Spectator

Well, you just made my day! That is the bestnews ever and keep up what ever it is you are doing….it is working!! :):)

marions

moontje….how nice it is to hear from you again and with such incredible and wonderful news. Thanks for sharing and making it a happy day.
    Best wishes,
    Marion

moontje
    Spectator

hey everyone, i want to tell that tom is tomorrow 3 years cancerfree.

the doc told us then that we must take everething in order. and look to us now…3 years later and still doing good.

dreams can happen

moontje

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.