4 Years and Counting!

Discussion Board Forums Good News / What’s Working 4 Years and Counting!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    pgaska
    Spectator

Awesome scragots! I see you are from Indiana, where did you go for treatment? My Mom has just been newly diagnosed and we live in KY. Going for ALOT of 2nd opinions (2nd thru 5th opinions if we need to). Just wondering your care & any info. of your situation if you care to share. I am going to be ALL over this forum. Looking for help & knowledge-the best power, besides God. This forum and site is awesome. So happy to chat with others with this cancer & their knowledge (and their caring families too)! It is priceless!! God bless you & MANY more fantastic scans ahead to you!!!

monkeytat
    Spectator

Thank you for keeping up with telling all about the good news! Gives all of us hope and encouragement!

jackieh

That is Fantastic! I am new but I know that is awesome news, CONGRATULATIONS!
    Jackie

amylea
    Spectator

Sue, So happy to hear your good news!!!!!! Yea!! Amy

nancy246
    Spectator

This is what we like to hear! Great news Sue! Nancy

kathy

Great news Sue.I am very happy for you!! Celebrate life every day.I hope my dad one day will be where you are! Kathy

mlepp0416
    Spectator

AWESOME – now just get geared up for celebrating for the next four years!

Go with God and KEEP KICKIN’ THAT cancer!

Margaret

lourdesalicia
    Spectator

Congratulations! It is wonderful to hear good news and I wish you so many years of more good news! Hope that my dad will one day join you in the good news section!

Lourdes

betsy
    Spectator

Hi Sue,
    Great news!!! I’m so happy for you.

Betsy

gavin

Hi Sue,

This is great news! Thanks very much for sharing it with us. I am looking forward to hearing more good news from you.

Bedst wishes,

Gavin

32coupe
    Spectator

Hi Sue,
    Great news! Praying that the four turns to fourteen…

God Bless!
    bob

pam
    Spectator

Sue, what great news to celebrate! I hope you are enjoying every bit of it. :)

maria
    Spectator

Wonderful!! So happy for you!
    Fully agree that the doctors are much quicker in delivering bad news than good news. Afraid of giving false hope?? As if that would be worse than giving false hopelessness?????

kathy

What wonderful news!! It is so great to hear of people beating the odds of this horrible disease.My dad is still fighting.I pray he will be where you are someday!

Randi
    Spectator

What wonder news for you and for everyone reading this…may there be many more clean scans and years ahead.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.