5-year scan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    lainy
    Spectator

Ha, Ha Duke. It is always good to wake up and start laughing. You do quite well, next is your Bar Mitzvah! Don’t laugh, at 65 I was Bat Mitzvah. But at 74 I can’t remember much. Have a great day, today is infusion day for me with the Remicade for colitis. I am starting to self prescribe! I was on 4 vials for 9 months and my GI had LABs done which showed I was not rejecting the Remicade but that I was not getting enough. So July 2nd increased me from the 4 to 7. Oh, man, I have had 2 months from hell. So I called him Monday and said I will take the 4 but not the 7. I am no better than when I did take the 4 so why suffer more? I know I will get yelled at but I just have this feeling to go off all Meds for 2 weeks (nothing is life threatening) and see how I feel. I need a break. Know what I mean? Anyway, I am extremely happy to see you on the site more as I always look forward to your posts!

dukenukem

We rejoice in your good news and appreciate your sharing it. You have our prayers for continuing health.

The Board has a little trouble with the following, but it’s supposed to be mazel tov. (Lainy – turn a (goy) guy loose with Google and the sky is the limit.)

מזל טוב

willow
    Spectator

Congratulations, Randi!!!!!!

ilias

Thanks Marion….always a pleasure….yes it’s quite cool down here in Melbourne…lol

Cheers

marions wrote:
    Ilias….how cool it is to hear from you.
    Hugs,
    Marion

Such WONDERFUL news, Randi. Take a deep breath, rejoice and widen the distance! So happy for you.
    Kathy

Randi
    Spectator

Thanx everyone. Nancy: you’ll have to remind me again what normal is :)

marions

Ilias….how cool it is to hear from you.
    Hugs,
    Marion

ilias

Randi,

so pleased over the excellent news. Here’s to a further 50 years of good news.

Take care

Ilias

wallsm1
    Spectator

Congratulations!!!

lulu07
    Spectator

Randi….This is just the best news ever! I’m so happy for you and to almost be done with your oncologist must feel well almost normal..like we know what that feels like ha! Praying for you always…

Nancy

Randi
    Spectator

Thank you everyone! I really did not think I would be here in 2014, much less be healthy. I try and take each day as it comes and these past five years have been some of the most rewarding (and challenging) for me. I met so many wonderful people on my CC journey. Thanx again!

mbachini

Randi,

That is so awesome and so very inspiring!! Thank you so much for the good news today…..I was in need of a bit of a pick me up and you just gave me one!! Congratulations on conquering three different battles! You are my hero! :)
    Melinda

darla
    Spectator

Randi,

Such great news. So happy for you. Enjoy! :)

Hugs,
    Darla

gavin

Congrats once again to you Randi! Brilliant news and time for you to celebrate big time me thinks!

Celebratory hug for you!

Gavin

marions

Randi…..you have so much to celebrate – three cancers conquered – you are superwoman. Congratulations from the bottom of my heart.
    Hugs,
    Marion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.