Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #71577

    Crissie, all Insurance Companies are different. I would ask Dad first if he has a supplement Insurance like AARP United Healthcare and ask his Insurance company, if he has one, to send you a book on his coverage. IF he has Medicare he also needs their coverage which is called A, B, D. I believe A and B are for Hospitals and D is for Precscriptions. So, long short you need to call his Insurance Company. Best of luck.


    My dad is retired. Is there any issue with Medicare covering costs for this? I don’t want him worrying about bills.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.