5 Years Cancer Free this Month

Discussion Board Forums Good News / What’s Working 5 Years Cancer Free this Month

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    lainy
    Spectator

Julia, thank you so much and it is so good to see your smiling face. WIshing you and yours a very happy Holiday! You made my day when I saw you post!

lalupes
    Spectator

Yipppeeeeeee!! :D

lainy
    Spectator

Lisa, I LOVE Champagne but I can’t drink as I get tipsy just from smelling alcohol. Never could drink. See? I bet because I am always loosy goosy every one thought I spend the day bending my arm! lol

lisacraine
    Spectator

Lainy…time to celebrate with champagne like the French!!!
    Love
    Lisa

lainy
    Spectator

Dear Kathy thank you so very much and may I say it is so good to see your smiling face again. Hope everything is good at your corner of the world. Now that I re read what I wrote I think it sounds better to say I am starting my 6th year cancer free as it is like adding a year already!!!

Please DO give yourself a big WHOPEE..So glad to hear about the 5 year anniversary….Wonderful news to come back to!
    x0Kathy

lainy
    Spectator

Ha, Ha Moontje thank you so very much!!!

moontje
    Spectator

YIPPEEEE!!!!

lainy
    Spectator

Aw, thanks! Missed you too, Caroline. The great thing about the computer is you all can’t see when I am not smiling. Sometimes I just have to give the old face a break! Hope things are going well for you and its always good to see you.

bananaf1sh
    Spectator

Congrats, Lainy! I’ve missed seeing your smiling face, and it’s wonderful to come back to the boards to your wonderful news!

Love,
    Caroline

marions

That is so funny. My computer intelligence is virtually non-existent. In fact, a very good friend explained that he would prefer to swim in an icy lake then help me understand the basics of PC applications. He speaks from experience based on my frantic late night calls asking for help. Anyway, Lainy thinks of me as a “computer” genius and you think I am awesome. Love it.
    Hugs
    Marion

Randi
    Spectator

Awesome! that worked Marion. I see others were suffering from small font syndrome as well!

gavin

LOL! Seems like your Packers are in CTRL and my Bears are on the – lol!

lainy
    Spectator

Oh, I get it now. Everyone here likes to be in CTRL!!!!!!!!! lol

gavin

Always for my Bears Lainy!!! And always the optimist as you know, but 3-4 hmmmm or grrrrrrrrr…… Both actually! Ha! As usual I got my bet on before the season started at 33/1 to win outright.

All we have to do now is win 9 straight and that will get things back on track!! :)

I never saw that picture that you talk of, but no doubt you and Darla will be happy with how things are going for your Packers at the moment.

Hope dinner was good the other night!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.