5 Years Cancer Free this Month

Discussion Board Forums Good News / What’s Working 5 Years Cancer Free this Month

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    lainy
    Spectator

Catherine, sorry about that, I just assumed. Sometimes I think a picture of a Mom could just as well be her daughter. My Daughter’s EX used to joke that when Robin and I were together he always felt like he was standing in a stereo!

Gavin and Duke, this dummo sitting at my computer actually figured the minus sign herself but thanks for the help. What a difference that Plus sign can make.

Gavin you never answered me about the Packers this year. Are you still for the Bears? Did you see that picture of a Bear friend of Aaron Rodgers? He is standing with Aaron for a pic and he tells the press that the Bears are getting a new quarterback!!!!!!!!!!! Cute.

middlesister1

one more:

CTRL 0 (zero) brings you back to original size

gavin

For those using chrome, after you ctrl + as I did it brings up a magnifying glass on the right hand side of the address bar that seems to stay there. Just click on that to change the size if you want to go back to the original size. Or you can do what Duke says as well.

Ctrl + seems to make everyones pics in their avatar bigger too! :)

dukenukem

You can repeat the “CTRL +” to get even larger.

“CTRL -” will make it smaller if you go to far.

middlesister1

Lainy-
    Thank you for the complement on the Avatar, but actually it’s Mom’s picture rather than mine. I try to avoid having pictures taken. Mom is much more photogenic than I am :)

Take care,
    Catherine

lainy
    Spectator

Hi, Nancy and thanks a ton. You are all the very best, I can feel the love! While we don’t hope for anyone to have to join this Board we sure have the very best in the World right here!

Marion you are a genius, I never knew that about control + and it really works great! Thanks.

lainy
    Spectator

Thank you Catherine and may I see it is good so see you almost in person. Love the Avatar.

lulu07
    Spectator

Lainey
    Wonderful news so happy for you!
    Nancy

gavin

Good call on the ctrl and + Marion! The zoom of 10% makes a huge difference to the text on the boards!

Thanks! :)

Gavin

middlesister1

Congratulations Lainy!

marions

Randi….have you tried: hold down “ctrl” and hit +?

lainy
    Spectator

Hi, my Randi, girl! Thanks so much. Hope everything is well at your end……my end needs a lot more healing. Sorry, couldn’t resist that. But we plug along. OMG I am using all the wrong words here!!!! Good to see your smiling face!

Randi
    Spectator

Brilliant Lainey!! Good news to hear.
    I haven’t been on the board in a bit because everytime I do (including this time) the screen is super small and it’s hard to read, but I could definitely read your good news!:)

lainy
    Spectator

Thanks, Melinda. Going to celebrate at dinner tonight with my daughter, Robin and 2 of my Grandkids. Hope things are going well in your part of the world!

malinger2
    Spectator

Great news Lainy. You have every right to celebrate by dancing till the cows come home. You are such an inspiration to all of us on here and I couldn’t be happier that you are cancer free. Here’s to another 5.
    Melinda A

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.