6 Years and Doing Great!

Discussion Board Forums Good News / What’s Working 6 Years and Doing Great!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    nancypkeen
    Spectator

CONGRATULATIONS SUE!!!! I so look forward to your yearly update. My husband’s check-up follows yours and both of you have been truly blessed. Live life to the fullest. Hugs!!

marions

Gerry…..you have a great story to tell too. Always so nice to see you pop in on us.
    Hugs,
    Marion

hollandg

Well done Sue.

Gerry

drbassman

Wow, congrats! Six years sure sounds like a wonderful number to me. Best wishes for continued good health.

kris00j
    Spectator

Sue: I don’t know how I missed this! I literally broke down crying reading your great news!!

anatta23
    Spectator

Congratulations, Sue.
    It is persons like you that give hope to the rest of us. .
    Reading through the posts on the boards can get quite depressing after a while. So, your feedback is very welcome indeed.

(Anatta23)

willow
    Spectator

FANTASTIC, Sue!! Thank you so much for sharing this milestone and your joy!

lulu07
    Spectator

Sue…Absolutely,positively terrific news….6 years…way to go! Thank you for posting..it is so uplifting!
    Nancy

jackson1

Congratulations, you are an inspiration.

jathy1125
    Spectator

CONGRATS Sue!!! Thanks for setting the bar high!!! 6 years is amazing!!! I chuckled about your letters, I wrote mine before my surgery and have yet to destroy it, kinda of forgot about them!!!
    Thanks for being an inspiration!
    Lots of prayers for many many more years!!!-Cathy

Sue, This is wonderful news! Congratulations. It is stories like yours that keep us going. So glad you shared. Keep enjoying LIFE!

marions

Sue….you just know how to make our day a brighter one. We go way back (nearly the beginning of this board) and to hear of your continued success with this disease gives hope to us all.
    Thanks you, dear Sue, thanks for checking in.
    Hugs,
    Marion

wallsm1
    Spectator

Sue,

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!

Take care!

Susie

pamela
    Spectator

Congratulations, Sue!!!! We love to hear success stories. It gives us all so much hope. Thanks for posting and we look forward to many more years of you doing great!!!

Love,
    -Pam

Randi
    Spectator

Sue,

Way to go! I can tell by your note that you are enjoying every single day of those 6 years! Congratulations, you are a survivor!!

Here’s to many many more years of yearly updates !

-Randi-

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Good News / What’s Working’ is closed to new topics and replies.