International Cholangiocarcinoma Research Network (ICRN)
The goal of ICRN is to accelerate the clinical translation of scientific discoveries to impact the lives of patients with cholangiocarcinoma.
March 15-16, 2019 – Taipei, Taiwan
About the Conference:
The 3rd Annual Asia-Pacific Cholangiocarcinoma Conference is where interested individuals come together to learn about the latest research advances for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and a cure for cholangiocarcinoma. More than 300 multidisciplinary professional attendees will gather the most up-to-date information through basic science, translational and clinical research sessions, along with many networking opportunities.
Dr. Li Tzong Chen, National Institute of Cancer Research, TaiwanDr. Flavio G Rocha, Virginia Mason Medical Center, USA
1. Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation
2. Taiwan Cooperative Oncology Group
3. Taiwan Oncology Society
4. The Gastroenterological Society of Taiwan
5. The Digestive Endoscopy Society of Taiwan
6. Taiwan Surgical Society of Gastroenterologyn
The 2019 Conference gives you the opportunity to collaborate with international key opinion leaders advancing cholangiocarcinoma research, treatment and care.
For information about presenting your early-stage clinical concepts to the International Cholangiocarcinoma Research Network for the purposes of feedback and collaboration, please contact Kathi.Wagner@cholangiocarcinoma.org or call 630-286-0418.
ICRN Members Map
If your industry or biotech company or organization is interested in partnering with the ICRN for the purposes of cholangiocarcinoma research and potential collaboration, please fill out the ICRN Industry Request for Engagement form.
ICRN Executive Committee
Milind Javle, MD
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
Mitesh Borad, MD
Mayo Clinic, Arizona
John Bridgewater, PhD
University College London Hospital, UK
Yun Shin Chun, MD, FACS
Laura Goff, MD
Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center
Lipika Goyal, MD
Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard University
Shishir K. Maithel, MD, FACS
Lewis Roberts, MB, ChB, PhD
Mayo Clinic, Minnesota
Flavio Rocha, MD, FACS
Virginia Mason Medical Center
Virote Sriuranpong, MD, PhD
The ICRN and CCF are here to help!
CCF and the ICRN are here to help support your research and clinical trial efforts to benefit patients with cholangiocarcinoma. Please contact email@example.com if you would like information regarding:
- Posting any trial open to cca patients (including baskets, pan-tumor, solid tumor, etc.) on CCF’s website and social media
- Hosting a patient education webinar about your trial
- Assistance with clinical validation of your agent in cholangiocarcinoma (IST’s, multi-institutional collaborations)
- Assistance with pre-clinical validation of your agent in cholangiocarcinoma (access to cca cell lines, PDX models, tissues samples, etc.)
- Patient Advisory Boards
- Industry Forum presentation opportunities to 50+ KOL’s
- US and Asia-Pacific Poster, Exhibit and Sponsorship opportunities
- Patient and caregiver speakers and advocates
- Telecons with KOL’s to discuss trial design and protocols
- and more