The International Cholangiocarcinoma Patient Registry is powered by Invitae Ciitizen
International Cholangiocarcinoma Patient Registry (ICPR)
The International Cholangiocarcinoma Patient Registry (ICPR) is a collaborative effort between patients and the global research community. Patients can participate in unique and urgent research efforts by sharing your de-identified health records. You can join over 2,000 cholangiocarcinoma (bile duct cancer) patients in this critical effort now.
Patients and caregivers join here.
How registration works
- Click on “Register Now"
- Read and provide your consent to join
- Create your free Invitae Ciitizen profile
- Confirm your diagnosis and your provider(s)
- Upload your photo ID to verify your identity for your healthcare provider
After you create your profile you will receive your personal invitation to complete the survey portion of the registry via email
REGISTER TO WIN AN iPAD MINI
Your name will be automatically entered into a drawing for a free iPad mini when:
- You have given consent for your health records to be gathered
- You have given consent for your health records to be used for research purposes
- You have completed the lifestyle surveys.
Drawings will take place once each month during 2022
The 9th of Each Month is Patient Registry Day
The 9th of every month is Patient Registry Day. This day is dedicated to providing patients and caregivers one-on-one assistance to enroll in the International Cholangiocarcinoma Patient Registry (ICPR).
Simply email CCF's trusted partner, Invitae Ciitzen, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Write PATIENT REGISTRY DAY in the subject line and request personal assistance. You'll get the help you need.