2022 University of Chicago Regional Symposium
Join us for a day dedicated to the science of cholangiocarcinoma.
The symposium includes presentations from University of Chicago clinicians in the field of cholangiocarcinoma. Speakers present highlights from the latest clinical findings, including systemic, IR, and transplant, followed by panel discussions that engage the audience in Q&A.
Dr. Rachna Schroff is the featured guest speaker presenting on targeted therapies, including FGFR2 and immunotherapy. A patient and caregiver perspective is also given.
Enjoy a complimentary light breakfast and lunch.
- Osman Ahmed, MD - University of Chicago
- Melinda Bachini - Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation
- Lisa Craine - Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation
- Diego DiSabato MD - University of Chicago
- John Fung, MD, PhD, University of Chicago
- Andy Liao, MD - University of Chicago
- Anjana Pillai, MD - University of Chicago
- Namrata Setia, MD - University of Chicago
- Rachna Shroff, MD - University of Arizona
- Karl, Diana & Robert Torchalski - Cholangiocarcinoma Patient and Caregivers
Wednesday, October 5th, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Auditorium of The Knapp Center for Biomedical Discovery
900 E 57th St, Chicago, IL 60637
Parking Garage B: 5656 S. Maryland Ave.
(3-minute walk to the Knapp Center)
Valet Parking Location:
Center for Care and Discovery (CCD): 5700 S. Maryland Ave
(2-minute walk to the Knapp Center)
Valet Hours: 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.