February is Cholangiocarcinoma Awareness Month. The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation (CCF) invites the community to help educate the public about bile duct cancer and raise much-needed funding for patient education, support, and research. You can assist us in spreading awareness of cholangiocarcinoma this February.
In February of 2022, 16 official proclamations were declared, and more than 150 homes and buildings were lit #greenforcca across the globe. Our goal for 2023 is to have all states and at least ten countries represented in our awareness initiatives. Will you help us reach this goal?
We’ve provided a toolkit you can download to get started. This helpful toolkit has the details on the following ways you can get involved:
- Submit a proclamation request to your local government and ensure your state is represented. You can include a letter sharing your connection to CCA if you would like.
- Request buildings and structures go green for February. Contact local landmarks and also consider your areas of influence. Would your work go green? Your neighbors?
- Support the efforts of the Global Cholangiocarcinoma Alliance for World CCA Week.
- Raise vital funds to support patient programming and research.
- Share! Share! Share! Invite your social media community to become involved.
Use the resources in the toolkit to get creative and consider the ways your family, community, work, and others can be involved with you.